So, I am bragging about Jake! He was asked to help write an article in Ogden this last Spring with a sports medicine doc at McKay Dee. They worked hard on it, and it was accepted for publication by a well-known sports medicine journal. If you click on the link below, you can bring up the table of contents for the journal. His article is near the bottom "Injury Prevention in Youth Sports". You can click on "abstract" if you want to see the abstract for the article. GOOD JOB JAKE!
5 comments:
Congrats! We know how exciting this is!!! :) Good Job Jake!! I'm going show Steve this tonight! I think it'd be something he'd like to see!
Good job Jake! I tried to pull it up and read it, but for some reason I couldn't get it. I will keep trying. Congrats on being published. Way cool!
E-mail me a copy.
-luke
That's pretty cool.
That's amazing Jake!! Great job!!
P.S. Love your blog music!
Post a Comment