So since we have sent out the majority of our Christmas cards I decided to send out some funny off shoots. We were going to have somebody professional take our photos for the christmas card this year, but that fell through and the leaves were perfect that weekend. So we hiked out to Leominster State Forest, got out my tirpod, and we did the pic with the timer. Unfortunately I don't have a remote and it was a cloudy day. When the sun did come out it cast too many shadows. Anyway, enough of being defensive, these are some that didn't make the cut.
4 comments:
The faces James makes are hilarious! Very Pretty trees and leaves.
-luke
Veigel Family...long time no see! It was fun to find a link to your blog.
Your family is beautiful! Even in those funny pictures. I love the bored look on Jackson's face. I love taking family picture with the tripod. You never know what you are going to get. Our kids have interesting smiles too :)
Looks like you are doing well. How much longer until you are done?
We love living in Logan. Practice is going well and continues to grow each day. Life is good!
~Brian and Kami Carlson
It was great to find your blog.... I think the pictures are great... you always have been very talented Becky and never give yourself enough credit! I hope this finds you well! We are done with Residency and Leif is working as staff @ the Naval Hospital in NC.
Love, Kristen & Leif Paulsen and kids
"What's with the clasped hands?" -Luke reffering to James
We got your card this week! Thank you! It looks like you guys just jumped right into a picture. So Beautiful!
Post a Comment