Friday, January 9, 2009

Kill De Sqwuwwah, Kill De Sqwuwwah, Kill De Sqwuwwah

Let me tell all of you about the curse of the WERE-SQUIRRELS. So either New England squirels are just a different breed of squirrells that I am use to or just the squirels on our property have metamorphasized into demons from the very pits of H---.
There are two squirrels that have terrorized are porch for the last 4 months. The have chewed holes in our garbage can lids and scattered food everywhere. Now one of our lids is missing and Becky thinks it was the wind. I am sure the squirrels have taken it. I can just imagine them hopping through the snow in tandem carrying the lid to use as a shelter. At least the shelter will leak with the holes they have created.
Well the squirrells have bit the hand that feeds them when I saw one chewing the cover on my grill. NO MAN, ANIMAL, OR DEMON INTERFERES WITH MY GRILL. Them's fighting words. They are probably using the material as a nest for their upcoming springtime brood of demon squirrel brats.
The squirrels originally had names given from James, but now they are nameless and soon to be victims of revenge. This post is my mission statement to make the squirrels cease and desist once and for all. Hopefully it doesn't turn out like Elmer Fudd or a bad John Candy movie.

4 comments:

Luke and Kimmy said...

I wish i was there to help in cordinating a stradegy of attack!
here is an idea though. copy and paste the link

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=8714286

-luke

Amy said...

Ha funny! I love how you describe the squirrels. Animals that invade your space are from the devil. We have psycho deer in our backyard that used to attack Milo and Ody.

The way you told this post took me back to the old days of Bugs Bunny. I was watching our Bugs Bunny DVD the other day (with my kids-not by myself) and our favorite cartoon came on. You know the barber one with music. Ah, it made me miss the old days.

I hope those squirrels get it.

CK Black Family said...

Best of luck Jake! May the force against the rodent dark side be with you...

Anonymous said...

dun dun dun dun. . . . dun dun dun dun. . . dun dun dun dun. . . dun dun dun. . . dun dun dun dun

you make me laugh