Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some Photos

I have always wanted to take up photography so I got myself a nice camera a while ago and here are some pictures. Not as good as Sami Jo but I try. The icy river is down Wheelerville Road in Mendon, Vermont. The crawfish boil is on the streets of New Orleans. The stone wall is in Sturbridge Mas , and the starry ice is at my friend's cabin near Oakley, UT






8 comments:

Kim said...

Jake- woah! I had no idea you were quite the photographer! Those are frame worthy! Seriously- so beautiful. You should have a wall of your fab pics and fun places you've been. Hope you guys have had a great weekend!

Amy said...

Those pictures are pretty cool! I love the ice one and the moss in the stone wall. The crawfish one kind of grossed me out...

(And I usually don't tan. We are just going on a trip so I am preparing so I don't get too burned.)

doovie79 said...

So when can we schedule our family pics? Good work, Jake! Jenny

Luke and Kimmy said...

I like those pictures. The one with the crawfish is cool.
-luke

Caden & Texie said...

Hey Dr. Veigel!!! These are pretty darn awesome!

Luke and Kimmy said...

I thought those crawfish were roaches at first sight. I'm glad they're not although crawfish still look gross to me. Great pics...looks so cold!

-Kimmy

Cade said...

It looks like Frozone has been in the area. Great Pics
Gary

Jason said...

What kind of camera did you get?