Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boys at Home

For I think the first time since we moved, Becky has a night out with her good friend so it is just us boys. We really cut loose tonight.
Spaghetti for dinner which Becky actually pre-made. I just had to boil water.
I let James serve Jack's tray but he gave him a little too much.
No manners with Mom gone.
I tried to do dishes and next thing I know Jackson is playing with the toilet scrubber and a curtain rod that I can't place where it goes.
The better babysitter.

At the end of the night James says, "Mom is much better at this than you."
No arguments here.
Can't wait for Becky to get back!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Ha! I love that James said that. I am glad Becky got a night out. Everyone needs a break sometimes!

Heidi Buchi said...

I bet the boys loved having Dad babysit them! That is so cute! What a great husband!!:) Fun for Becky to get away and not have to worry about cooking that night and cleaning up messes. That's so nice! The boys are looking so grown up too, I miss you guys!:(

Luke and Kimmy said...

So funny. I miss those kids.
-luke

doovie79 said...

Good thing Becky doesn't do GNO every weekend...Glad you let her this time, though! Can't wait to see the boys in May!!!
Love Jenny

Kim said...

Jake you are hilarious! Seriously! I am glad you boys had a good night together of bonding and Becky got out- wahoo! Looks like they had a great time- I'm sure they loved every minute! I love that you took a pic of Jack running around with the toilet scrubber and curtain rod instead of just promptly reprimanding him. So funny! They are so cute.