"Give me your forever . . Not a day less will do . ." Ben Harper
That looks cold.
Looks gorgeous there! We are such boring people compared to you I think...All your adventures make me green with envy!Love Jenny
Looks like such a cool place to live! But you need to come back to Utah.-luke
I am glad you guys made it home safe! Looks like a cool place, but I agree with Luke! However, it would be fun to visit you there!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That looks cold.
Looks gorgeous there! We are such boring people compared to you I think...All your adventures make me green with envy!
Love Jenny
Looks like such a cool place to live! But you need to come back to Utah.
-luke
I am glad you guys made it home safe! Looks like a cool place, but I agree with Luke! However, it would be fun to visit you there!
Post a Comment