Well, it's late at night and I couldn't manage to come up with a 3rd "p" word to describe the new furniture. So much for being clever!
I ended up with almost 4 cups of pesto in my freezer.
We're so excited, we finally, after 11 1/2 years of marriage, bought some real furniture, using the remnants of our relocation budget from Jake's work. We bought a fun dining table and chairs.
We loved the top of the table, the stone makes it a little unique.
We also bought a leather couch. We're really happy with our purchases, but they make all our other stuff look cheap! Oh well, we plan on replacing the rest a little at a time.
So fun to be "real people" at last . . . !
8 comments:
You made pesto? Is there anything you can't do in a kitchen? Sounds delish. And I love your new furniture. That really is so exciting, but I think I am really going to miss your futon...;)
Yum, I love Pesto!! Your furniture is so cute, glad you finally got some!
I need some lessons from you on your peaches and pesto-they look delish! Plus I love your new furniture! Gorgeous!
We are awaiting your pesto recipe on the sista cooking blog...Love the furniture!! It is gorgeous. I want to come try it out...Love you!
Jenny
Becky,
Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and say you are loved and thought about. Wish you were still down the street so we could celebrate. Hope it was a lovely day.
Myndie
PS homemade pesto and jam looks wonderful and i love your new furniture. good picks.
it's only 11pm our time, so it still officially your b-day :)
SWEET blog becky! Looks like your funiture shopping was succesful! I enjoyed all the pics of your boys, Jack and James are quite the pair!
Yum I love pesto! Great purchases. I especially like your slick black leather couch.
Post a Comment