Monday, September 7, 2009

New Bike and Luchadors

This is my new bike. An 08 Fuji CCR2.
Ithaca to Bountiful 2011!!

A pleasure having Becky and the Boys back in town. I was especially excited to recieve the gift that Kimmie got from her trip to Mexico. Unfortunately we had to wait a day because the plane from Detroit to Ithaca was full and they decided to leave two bags in Detroit until the next flight. Those two bags happened to be Becky's luggage. Anyway, they arrived last night thus allowing a high flying Luchador Libre tournament with our new masks.



I especially enjoy the tassles on my mask.
We were having an ugly face contest. . . I won
After my weekend providing medical coverage for a low-budget WWF style wrestling performance (that's another story) I learned some sweet moves.


Bring it on.

6 comments:

Kim said...

YES! You guys look awesome in those sweet masks! Sorry it took so long to get them to you. Enjoy!

Amy said...

Congrats on the bike! Sweet machine. Love the pic with the Luchidor masks. Your mask is pretty sweet!

CK Black Family said...

Hey chancho! I need to borrow your sweats! LOVE the masks!

Kim said...

WOW! What a nice looking bike! That's so exciting- I'm sure you will put lots of miles on it back there! Are there lots of good bike trails? I'm dying over those masks and your ugly face contest! bah! You guys look pretty tough- that will make for some great wrestling matches- ha ha! Missed you while we were in NY but thought of you! Too bad you are so far from Ny, Ny... Next time though, right?!? ;-)

doovie79 said...

Awesome bike and sweet masks! We expect to see you in the next Tour de France--with the bike and mask! Have fun!!
Love Jenny

Jason said...

Sweet masks and bike. My bike is from Walmart -- not so good.