"Give me your forever . . Not a day less will do . ." Ben Harper
Love the contrasting Santa experiences! At least Jack didn't cry....Your backyard is year-round adventure! We are jealous--ours is just year-round maintenance!Love Jenny
That looks so cold. I agree with jenny, your yard is amazing!Love the Santa pics!
congratulations james!! i wish we could have been to your baptism and also tasted the the yummy food your mom made! have a wonderful christmas.
Great pictures! I am craving an artichoke now!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the contrasting Santa experiences! At least Jack didn't cry....Your backyard is year-round adventure! We are jealous--ours is just year-round maintenance!
Love Jenny
That looks so cold. I agree with jenny, your yard is amazing!
Love the Santa pics!
congratulations james!! i wish we could have been to your baptism and also tasted the the yummy food your mom made! have a wonderful christmas.
Great pictures! I am craving an artichoke now!
Post a Comment