Well, since we're tired of the Christmas blog and we haven't done anything too exciting this week other than have Jackson and Becky come down with the stomach flu, here's the hodge-podge blog!

When it's cold outside in New York and there's nothing to do, what better than to wrap up in a blanket like a burrito?

The burrito boys.

Walking on the ceiling is always good entertainment if you're small enough to manage it.

I think James is getting a bit big for this sort of thing. No wonder he and Jake look nervous.

And the mystery blog photo of the day: What is it? Hint: in the blog title . . .
It's James' ice cream with leftover gingerbread house candy--red hots and lemon drops. The novelty wore off after the first few bites, and we thought the leftovers looked very artistic.
4 comments:
I wanna walk on the ceiling! Hope Becky and Jackson are feeling better!! I don't think I want to try the mystery ice cream--no offense! Nice photo, though!
Love Jenny
Ha ha! I love it, that's what being a kid is all about :) I totally remember being blanket burritos!
That ice cream sounds very gross, and I would have never guessed thats what it was!
Love the other pics!
Jake and Becky! I have the best idea ever. Jake opens a practice in Hawaii and I come be your nanny/tour guide. I'm so in. My bags are packed. Just let me know when and where :)
Hope you guys are doing great! You need to come visit, it has been way too long!
Post a Comment