I think this is the largest number of pictures I have put in a single post. Sorry. But I got a new phone with a good camera, and took some pictures I wanted to post, and it has taken me a while to figure out how to transfer the photos to my computer (I'm getting old, I guess--technology is harder to figure out than it used to be!).
James and his friend Lukas went to Primitive Pursuits day camp during fall break. This is how they looked when I picked them up.
Tired and dirty.
We had Jack's friend Clara over and they were so excited to jump into the pile of leaves I had raked.
They loved throwing the leaves, too. Poor Clara kept getting them in her coat.
We also went with some friends to Iron Kettle Farm. They have these hilarious displays of pumpkins in costumes.
We went on a hayride and James went through the corn maze.
They also have the largest selection of pumpkins I've ever seen. The kids had a fabulous time picking out pumpkins for themselves.
And last, but not least, James competed in a scout science fair hosted by our ward pack. We did an experiment finding iron in foods with a very strong rare earth magnet.
James was so excited to win 1st place in the Bears den. The fair was sponsored by the USDA in conjunction with Cornell University and the judges were graduate students.So, it's been a pretty full fall for us!
3 comments:
James is such a smarty pants! Tell him congrats on winning 1st! Love all the fall stuff you have been doing!
we finally made it to iron kettle today. hope you are feeling better and your voice is back!
Good times! Your boys are lucky to have such a cute and fun mom!
Love Jenny
Post a Comment