Sunday, February 20, 2011

3D

Yesterday was perhaps the worst weather day we have yet experienced in Ithaca. Interesting, as the day before was beautiful, sunny, high 50s and felt like spring. Yesterday we had high winds, blizzard conditions, and below 0 windchills.
Jake was a great dad and while I took a sick day he had fun with the boys, including taking them to see "Gnomeo and Juliet" in 3D. They liked the movie, but probably liked the 3D glasses more. James has worn them pretty much ever since (with the noteable exception of church).
Goofballs. Wonder which of their parents they take after?

3 comments:

Kim said...

How fun!!! They look so cute in their goggles- that made me laugh that James has been wearing them straight! We loved that movie... I thought it was so clever and funny. Great way to beat the cold! Hope you are feeling ok Becky... I have been meaning to call so we will chat soon. :)

Merkley Jiating said...

Oooh, tough guys! They are so cute!

The weather really bugged me this week! I hate the randomness. Is it winter or spring? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

Amy said...

Well, James is totally Jake for sure. I am still deciding on Jack...