Ha, ha, so now it totally makes sense why a guy in our ward was calling our new Sienna a "swaggerwagon!" I didn't get that until now. Excited for your new car, too! You'll have to post a pic! Love Jenny
Oh my word- Ger and I couldn't stop laughing!! That was the funniest video! HHowever it did make the Sienna look amazingly cool... We are trading in our SUV for an HOV tomorrow!! Ha. Can't wait to see pics- super exciting for you guys!
3 comments:
Ha, ha, so now it totally makes sense why a guy in our ward was calling our new Sienna a "swaggerwagon!" I didn't get that until now. Excited for your new car, too! You'll have to post a pic!
Love Jenny
That is pretty good. I want to see you guys come up with your own video like that. I think Becky's pregnant belly will add a nice touch too.
Congrats on the new family addition.
Oh my word- Ger and I couldn't stop laughing!! That was the funniest video! HHowever it did make the Sienna look amazingly cool... We are trading in our SUV for an HOV tomorrow!! Ha. Can't wait to see pics- super exciting for you guys!
Post a Comment