It's been drizzly here for several days so we were all feeling a bit stir-crazy.
Plus I have been terrible at taking any summer pictures of my kids (blame my pregnancy brain?). Anyway, the solution was to head off to the park.

The first thing we saw was a big flock of seagulls just asking to be chased.

Jack thought it was pretty fun.

Strike a pose: Like father . . .

Like son. I swear they struck these poses independently of each other.

James loves this tire swing but I think it made him a little queasy today.

Teeter-totter is much more fun with Dad.

The thing I love about parks: seeing a look of pure joy on a kid's face. Priceless.
3 comments:
I love summer! That park is so pretty and looks so fun... Funny about the poses. Too cute :)
Fun family times!! What cute boys. Love those park days!
Love Jenny
Gotta love parks and even better when dad can be the entertainer! I love that teeter totter!! Good luck these next couple weeks!
Post a Comment