"Give me your forever . . Not a day less will do . ." Ben Harper
2 posts in one day! I am in heaven. Your house looks really cute. I love the rock fireplace. And your backyard is HUGE. Love the Fluff pics and I LOVE the picture of Jack on the beach!
Your place is so adorable! I love it! I also love that you are a blogger now so we can see all your pict's! James and Jack are so cute!
Woo Hoo! We're so glad that you have joined the blogging world. Love the pictures and your house looks really nice.
I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! It'll be so fun to stay in touch! Check out our blog too sometime!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
2 posts in one day! I am in heaven. Your house looks really cute. I love the rock fireplace. And your backyard is HUGE. Love the Fluff pics and I LOVE the picture of Jack on the beach!
Your place is so adorable! I love it! I also love that you are a blogger now so we can see all your pict's! James and Jack are so cute!
Woo Hoo! We're so glad that you have joined the blogging world. Love the pictures and your house looks really nice.
I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! It'll be so fun to stay in touch! Check out our blog too sometime!
Post a Comment