Monday, July 28, 2008

Moved to Massachusetts

Well, as first time bloggers, Becky and I have moved to far away New England, where the trees are overflowing. Our move was wrought with stress and anxiety, as most moves are, and now that we are settled I am sitting down in attempt to allow friends and family to experience a little of what we are experiencing. . . .Other pictures to follow as we learn the ropes of blogging. James found a big fuzzy caterpillar in our new backyard
Hiking in Ogden with the Fam


Graduation Dinner







1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay!!! Let me be the first to welcome you to the Wonderful World of Blogging!!! I am so glad you guys decided to start one. I will look forward to each post!!! I hope all is well out there.

And thanks for the B-day present for Paige and Morgan. Now I have some serious shopping to do!