So besides Chucky Cheese, which we did prior to James starting school, life has been busy with work and kids so I haven't made a post recently. In the meantime Jackson is learning to walk and to throw a ball which he thinks is the greatest adventure of his short life, and it probably is.
I decided to take my camera with me today to Amherst where UMASS sports is located. The drive is beautiful and there are funny signs that make me smile to myself so I thought I would take my western friends on a drive through New England scenery.

Just leaving and I get to see this nice lake, which is actually a pond here.

Welcome to the Furniture Capital of New England
(this sign makes me laugh)

Stuck behind traffic but I enjoy the trees

So if you had a choice between
Athol (try saying that with a lisp) and
Belchertown...
Which would you take?

Scenic Lookout

There is a stretch nearing Amherst that twists through the tress like a slalom and I think it is pretty cool

Go Jack Go

Cute Kids

James playing video games is a rarity, but we had fun

Jackson is loving throwing the ball down the hill
2 comments:
I loved those signs! They made me laugh. I can't believe Jackson is walking already. So cute! Love your posts! It is good to see part of the country I know little about!
I wanna here James try to pronounce those signs. Boston looks like the coolist place to live. It is so green. New band! Jake look up The Hackensaw Boys
Post a Comment