Well, don't be too shocked--it's my first post (if you couldn't tell, Jake's been the blogger up till now)! I wanted to get these pictures up.
We took a trip to the local "mountain" this last weekend. I put it in quotes because for our friends who live in the West, mountains are completely different! That being said, Mt. Wachusett is a very pretty place and offers a fantastic view, clear to Boston! There is also a ski resort up there in the winter. We're hoping to keep James going in skiing if they offer lessons.
We had a picnic, did some hiking, and let James wade in a pond, until he almost fell IN the pond.
Hope you enjoy the pics!
We took a trip to the local "mountain" this last weekend. I put it in quotes because for our friends who live in the West, mountains are completely different! That being said, Mt. Wachusett is a very pretty place and offers a fantastic view, clear to Boston! There is also a ski resort up there in the winter. We're hoping to keep James going in skiing if they offer lessons.
We had a picnic, did some hiking, and let James wade in a pond, until he almost fell IN the pond.
Hope you enjoy the pics!
Hiking--forests like this are everywhere here . . .
Our favorite ice cream place is in the middle of the beautiful countryside!

1 comment:
Looks like an awesome hike! And I love your new blog background. Good work!
Post a Comment