So people are doing lists of eights favorites so I am posting one only because I am tired of looking at the leaves all over the place post, which indeed was a little boring and only got two pity comments. So here goes. Oh and because I wasn't tagged I am making up my own topics.
8 favorite places to eat
1. Becky's kitchen the best by far--various locations throughout the years
2. Robintino's Bountiful
3. The Mandarin Bountiful
4. Kopp's Milwaukee
5. Red Iguana SLC
6. S.S. Lobster in Fitchburg, MA
7. Mac's Diner Worcester, MA
8. Botana's, Milwaukee
8 best albums some of which I don't have
1. Time Without Consequences by Alexi Murdoch Have
2. Anodyne by Uncle Tupelo don't have
3. The Messiah by Handel don't have
4. Petsounds by the Beach Boys don't have
5. Jingle all the Way by Bela Fleck and the Flecktones Have
6. Heartland: An Appalachian Journey by various artists Have
7. Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Radio City Have
8. Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Luther College Have
8 Band Names I've made up all of which have stories behind them
1. Prosaic
2. Scratch and Sniff
3. Jose Vega and the Funky Triad
4. The Dillydallies
5. The Lonesome Polecats--from guess the musical?
6. The Sleeping Dogs
7. Sherpas from Omaha
8. The Shakies
8 things on my Wish list
1. To be where everybody knows my name
2. To be done with training and in a job I absolutely love
3. To be the doc at Mt Everest Base Camp since I'm wishing
4. To play the guitar excellent
5. To be debt-free
6. To Rock
7. To own a restaurant/Music venue
8. Absolutely nothing because I'm totally happy
6 comments:
If you ever go to Mt Everest you have to take me. I would love to hang out at a basecamp. That would be so cool.
-luke
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers??? Reading your list made me hungry...
I didn't understand most of your list. Maybe if you guys hang out in Utah a little more, I can get to know you better?
I like that you just did your own version of the tag. Very interesting.
-Kimmy
You really need to get Pet Sounds. And I prefer No Depression by Uncle Tupelo to Anodyne.
I've been listening to the music on your blog. Almost all of it I like. I'll have to comment more specifically sometime.
You are so funny, I love how you made your own list. I want to come and eat at your house!!
Jake What about Mckay Dee Cafe and Grill being your favorite place to eat?
Post a Comment