Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night

The boys had fun trick or treating last night. James got way too much candy. I will have to help him eat it. Jackson 's Yoda costume was the hit of the streets. Strangers were taking his picture with there camera phones and the older children surrounded him constantly. I couldn't fight them off and he sufffered a few pecks on the check from girls dressed as princesses. I love the picture from behind. He wobbles just like Yoda.
Becky made a great Halloween dinner and we had friends over before we hit the streets.
Happy Halloween!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love both their costumes, but Yoda is hilarious! I am glad you guys had a great night. How do you put multiple pictures together like that?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake and Becky! I found your blog a little bit ago but hadn't left a comments due to time constraints. I am glad that you wrote to us! Your kids are so dang cute in their costumes. I am glad you had a fun night! Hope to see you soon! Chris and Shawnee

Tiffany said...

Ah- your kids looked great in their costumes!

Luke and Kimmy said...

That is so funny. Love the costumes. I love Halloween
-luke

Melissa said...

Ha! My favorite is Jackson walking away in his big robe he looks hilarious! James - you look awesome, I'm glad you liked our silly costumes! I love you,
Melis

Glenae said...

What a cute little Yoda!!!