On Thanksgiving morning I had to cover a high school football game. Leominster vs Fitchburg. This rivalry began in 1894 and is the thanksgiving tradition for about 7,000 high school alumns and future alumns. The school made some money since tickets were $10 a piece.
Super Freak.
The Water Room.
I must say Becky made a wonderful Feast, the best I've had. I did miss the Star Valley experience however.
Happy Holidays Everyone!
4 comments:
We missed you at Thanksgiving, but it sounds like you had a good one anyway. I love the pictures. The one with Jack in the air room is so cute!
Jackers Looks Funny With His Hair Blowing Up In The Air. Because It Looks Like He's A Little Maniac Volcano. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! So Funny.
James
We missed you guys this year. I'm sure you had EXCELLENT food if Becky made it.
-Kimmy
cool! we missed u guys this year.
-luke
Post a Comment