Leominster had a "summer stroll" which was a fun town festival with lots of booths, food, and entertainment. The theme was the 50s. Our favorite part was the antique car show.

Jack got this new bat and ball and is obsessed. He sleeps with them.

I had to take pictures of the Corvettes because my brother Zach loves Corvettes (and they were really cool!). James got a cotton candy as big as his head. In this picture, he's already eaten half of it!

Another great Corvette . . .

They had a giant bubble machine (that is to say the bubbles were giant, not the machine!)

James wanted a picture with Elmo.
4 comments:
Bo and I think of Zach whenever we see corvettes too! Thats so funny! They totally look like a Zach car huh! Lola would have loved to see elmo, she says "elmo" now and its so cute. You guys look like you are having so much fun this summer so far!
"That looks like it is so fun! That is so cute of Elmo and James. The pink cotton candy looks so yummy. Jackson is such a cutie." Love, Mia
What a blast! Looks like a great family fun time! Your boys are so cute and we miss you all like crazy! Good luck with the move this week!
Love Jenny
Oh, I love fairs! and I love that Jack sleeps with his bat and ball. So cute!
Post a Comment