Sunday, June 7, 2009

On a Sunday Afternoon

So today for Sunday dinner we enjoyed a peaceful famly picnic at Pierce park just by our home. Here are some pictures of the afternoon.
We found a bunch of wild strawberries growing in the grass and because they mowed it they couldn't grow very big.
James, Jack, and I found a rododendron thicket to play around in.

A picture of the park from a cool tree.
James was cold and put on Becky's sweater.
Is this a cool tree or what. It is good to have James back, even with that silly smile.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a cool park. I am glad James is back. Cute dress Becky!!!

When are you guys moving? Wish I could help with that...

myndie said...

Thanks! We love you guys too and we are glad we got to see you for a few minutes in Utah. Your new house looks great! We were just talking about planning a trip to visit you. Good Luck with the move. I wish we were closer to help. And BTW, your family pics are amazing!! What a beautiful, stylish family.