Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ithaca . . .

Well, I'm sorry in advance to those waiting anxiously for pictures of our house. It is still too disorganized and, well just too plain messy for photos!
So, you'll have to make do with pictures of our yard, which is really nice! So hopefully it won't be so bad to look at . . .
James says this is his favorite tree. It's right next to our stream. Right before I took this, Jackson was actually tasting the little bush he's holding onto.
If you click on this to make it larger, you can see James sitting on a bench by the stream. He's actually "doing time" for not being reverent in church today. It was a great day for us in our new ward. It started with James being so fidgety that he and Jackson bonked heads, then ended with Jackson biting James in the behind. (don't ask).
Jake's favorite place in the backyard is the new hammock he got for Father's Day. I have to say it is a very comfortable hammock!
Coming soon (hopefully!) . . . pictures of the inside of our house!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Your yard is amazing! I love it. It seems like such an awesome yard to hang out in and explore. Your kids are lucky!

CK Black Family said...

What an awesome backyard!!! Can I do time on the bench by the stream???

Unknown said...

I can't believe that is your yard! It's glorious! I would love huge trees like that. How exciting!

jodie said...

That is such a cool yard...so relaxing and beautiful! Glad you guys are enjoying it there.

myndie said...

wow! i love how green it is! what a gorgeous spot.

Chris and Paige Bell said...

ithaca really is a beautiful place. lots of gorges to jump into!hope you guys are settling in nicely. jake let me know how the job is going.