Well, Wednesday was (finally!) the first day of school. James was very ready to get back to studying and having fun and excited to make new friends.
He had a great first couple of days--he loves his teacher, Mrs. Magnolis, and the kids in his class have been very nice. With the exception of some girls who teased him at lunch and wanted him to chase them at recess. Oh dear, he already has girls after him!
Hope everyone else's school days are going well . . . .
4 comments:
What did you expect? James is a ladies man! I love that he is so not shy and will do anything. Such a fun kid to have around!
Sammy says "I love you, James!" She also said Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday, but I think those two are a ways off...Looks fun, James! Hope you enjoy school this year!
of course he has girls already chasing him! abe told me girls keep rubbing his hair, but no chasing at recess. glad he is doing well! miss you guys!
What a handsome boy! I love your school outfit and hairdo, I totally understand why the girls would wanna play with him at recess! That smile and personality rock!
Post a Comment