Well, here's the long story! I forgot my camera charger and got to Utah to visit and realized my battery's dead! So I've been relying on the "kindness of strangers", or rather my family, to take photos! So I don't have access to most of them yet, but I wanted to update the blog because our last post is SO old. We have been to Cowabunga water resort, camping with my family, had a barbecue with Jake's family and had Sunday dinner/late birthday for me with my family. So, here's a couple of photos and I'll post more later!
We're having a great time even though we're missing Jake!!
5 comments:
I didn't know you were in Utah! How long will you be here?! Making a trip down to Provo while you're here? I'd love to see you!
Kim told me about that cake and said that it was delicous. I want a piece!!! Tell Melissa to put the recipe on your recipe blog!
Love the pics and miss you guys
J
Bah! I can't believe we are not there to play with you guys while you are in UT! Sounds like you have had a crazy busy great time- can't wait to see your other pics. Lola and Jack are ADORABLE together- so cute. And I'm dying over the cake Lissy made you!!! That is SO beautiful and sounded so yummy. Talk to you soon!
We wish we were up in Utah with you guys!I heard the camping trip was a lot of fun. What a party!!! and what cute little friends, Jackson and Lola are adorable.:)
Post a Comment