Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fathers and Sons Campout

This weekend was a treat for me because I got to spend some good ol' fashioned time with James. We went camping in Harmony, Pennsylvania. This was a church activity and we went camping at the Aaronic Priesthood Restoration site. We had a good time.

There was a huge bonfire on Friday night. This was the first fireside I attended that was actually fire side.
James always manages to find the creepy crawlies.

I also got to take a couple teenagers from church and we went to the Susquehanna for a little tryout of our kayaks.

5 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Gross looking creepy crawly. Glad I was far away from that one.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. That's quite the fire...

doovie79 said...

Choice camp spot! Looks like a blast!
Jenny

Amy said...

That bug is super gross! He better not be bringing any of those around Greys!

myndie said...

what an awesome place to camp! miss you guys!!