- Camping--have done it already, but plan to do it more. Sleeping in our backyard with the boys is just like camping since we have squirrels, chipmunks, deer, a running stream, a fire pit for smores, and a million trees.
- Farmer's Market--In Ithaca you just have to experience it, the wares, the food, the people. It is all just so Ithacan.
- The Ithaca Festival--this week, Unfortunately I will miss the parade because I will be in Baltimore. Becky has promised she will take pictures and post. I have heard the parade is a freak show like no-other.
- Gorges--They are amazing
- My Bad to the Bone Bodacious BBQ Birthday Bash-- pictures to come
- A trip or two to NYC--Have yet to do one.
- Hill Cumorah pageant--I am not much of a pageantor but since we live in the Palmyra Temple district. . .
- Kayaking
- The Waterloo Outlets--always get a good deal, and they have an under armour outlet there. We were there this weekend pretty much got new wardrobes for the boys for $60.
- Restaurants--Hazelnut Kitchen, Maxie's, Boatyard Grill, Thai Cuisine are our favorite's but would like to try Wildfire, Just a Taste, Fine Line Bistro, and Moosewood.
- Grilling every night
- Ultimate Frisbee--I joined an organized league in town, we will see how is goes.
- Cycling--Perhaps the best road biking in U.S.A.
- Sports Medicine Conference--I am putting one on. I am 2 legit 2 quit.
- Music--check out this lineup.
- Lake Houses--We don't have one but have friends who do:)
- Dragon boats
- U Picks Farms--Becky always grabs the freshest strawberries, raspberries, basil, peaches, whatever is ripe. Homemade jam!!!
- Dutch oven cooking--My goal is to become a master.
- Visitors--so please come. We are looking forward to Mark and Melissa's visit.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Ithaca in the Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So many fun things! It sounds like we are missing the best part of Ithaca! We will come back for the Hill Cumorah Pageant though.
Sounds like lots of fun stuff, and lots of good music. I'm jealous of your backyard too.
I wish we could come. It sounds amazing. We don't really want to pay for 7 airline tickets at the moment though. Maybe next year?
Of course I would love the outlets!
We talk about coming out all the time, so put us on the list - just don't know when yet!
YOu are making me homesick. I miss hangin out with you.:(
I want to come visit! Oh, wait. We still have an apartment there, we just only endure Ithaca winter's and never get to spend the summer there. Bummer.:( I wish I could come pick peaches and strawberries with you guys.
I am so sad that we are missing the summer there. But we are loving Milwaukee so far. It has been so great! I am thinking we will have to have a GNO Smore party in the fall!
We're local but can we still come? We're game for it all until July 1.
Post a Comment