Thursday, January 6, 2011

2nd (and 3rd and 4th) Christmas . . .

Well, I guess my children were sort of like hobbits this year, but instead of 2nd breakfast, they got 2nd (and 3rd and 4th) Christmas. Lucky kids.
Santa brought James this special request to Grandma's house.
All the Hallows cousins with their new remote control cars. We quickly ran into a problem that confused the kids--some of the cars were on the same radio frequency. So one remote could drive another cousin's car. Fine if you're doing the driving. Not so fine if someone's driving you! One of the more unusual gifts I saw this year. Keep in mind he's a really big guy wearing a shirt advertising himself. Scary as all get-out. Love ya Bo!
A very-Lego Christmas continues . . . Perfect!
Hope you all got to see faces like this one! One of my favorite things about Christmas.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am glad you guys came in for Christmas! It was fun to be all together.