Let's just say we've been a little bored this week. Jack has been sick again and so we've been hanging out at home. Again.
He's been obsessed with this Valentine's day card that I bought. I intended to send it to my parents as an announcement that we were expecting. Then I couldn't wait to tell and just called them instead. So the card's been sitting around and Jack's been fascinated by the lipstick kisses on the baby's head. So he decided he wanted to look like the baby.
Spring, we're ready anytime . . . Please come soon!

5 comments:
oh my word! That is too cute. I could just steal Jack... even if he is sick! He is such cutie. Such a bummer to be sick again. :-( Hope you are feeling ok today!
You could make a cuter card out of Jackson! We miss you guys!! Sammy had her 6th Bday party today and REALLY wanted James there!! We are hoping for an end to snow, cold, and icky germs someday soon, too!
Love Jenny
congrats on the new babe!!! how exciting! i hope you are feeling ok.
it looks like we have been up to the same things, well, except the expecting part. lots of snow and sick kids. i love the sock monkeys and i'm sure james was a great story teller!
i always love the music on your blog, i was just thinking i should get on and listen to all your songs and update our tunes.
i colored our snowman by mixing food coloring and water in a spray bottle and spraying the snowman after it was built. simple. i miss your family!
I am very happily surprised to hear this news. I hope you are feeling ok. I can't remember if you are prone to getting really sick. Can't wait to hear further updates! Are you guys going to be around in the summer or traveling a lot?
Congratulations....what wonderful news, I am just thrilled for your sweet family. Hurray!!!
Post a Comment