Monday, March 28, 2011

These Dreams . . .

One of the hallmarks of being pregnant, for me, is very bizarre dreams. For example, a portion of one of my many dreams last night featured shoes somewhat similar to this picture (yes, colored leather bowling shoes). Hopefully none of you know how to analyze dreams because this just might show you how messed up I truly am. In my dream, there was a store I kept going back to. It was sort of a department-style store, with lots of different things. It was a store that encouraged sampling and even had signs that reminded you "Free Samples!" I kept going back to the store and looking at this pair of shoes. I really wanted this pair of shoes. I felt like it was probably okay to sample them, and my 3rd or 4th time back at the store I just couldn't resist. I picked up one of the shoes, broke off a piece, and started chewing. Yum. It was very satisfying and it didn't take me too long to finish off the whole shoe. That's right, I had been eyeing these shoes as a snack. I continued to feel a little guilty about whether I should have asked permission to sample the shoes, but later I saw a guy in the store pick up the other shoe and start eating, so then I felt better about it. Clearly I should have had a snack before going to bed last night . . . ?!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Eating bowling shoes huh? Now thats a pregnancy craving I have never heard of. ;)

doovie79 said...

Oh, I love pregnancy dreams!! This is way too funny! We can't wait to hear your news today!! Good luck!
Love Jenny

The Harker's said...

To funny! I don't think I have ever dreamed about eating shoes.:) I too have wierd pregnancy dreams. When pregnant with the twins I was always dreaming about getting attacked by animals, like dogs and cats. Random.