He is such a cute little baby. They are not suppose to look that good in their hospital shot!!
And as for your pregnant picture post...I was meaning to email you before anyway and tell you that when I saw you in Ithaca last you DEFINITELY had the pregnant glow. Really! It made me happy just to be around you for those few minutes.
15 comments:
He is perfect! Congrats!
He is so cute! I love his name. Is it in memory of the Barlow's baby? (He was also Jude Alexander, right?)
Congratulations! He looks perfect and we are so excited for you all. And way to go Becky on going all natual. You are one brave mama.
Yay congratulatons! He is amazing! Looks like everything went great! Our babies are almost a month apart! Good luck in the coming weeks!
Congratulations, yay, he's here! Glad he is finally here. Hope all went well. He is perfect!
Congratulations!!! He is darn cute and I LOVE his name.
And Becky, you look to good for just giving birth and naturally too. Not fair to the rest of us. ;)
Congratulations Veigel family! Jude looks precious and healthy!
Congrats!! He's such a stud already and I love his name! Hope all is well with everyone!
Wahoo! I can't wait to hear the story! You both look great! Wish we were there to kiss him...
I love that he already had his eyes open looking around at this strange world. He looks so sweet and precious! Congrats!
He is beautiful and you look fantastic. Way to go. So excited for your family!
He is so precious! Congrats :)
Gorgeous baby (and mamma, too!). So grateful he is here safe and sound! We sure love you guys!!
Love Jenny
He is such a cute little baby. They are not suppose to look that good in their hospital shot!!
And as for your pregnant picture post...I was meaning to email you before anyway and tell you that when I saw you in Ithaca last you DEFINITELY had the pregnant glow. Really! It made me happy just to be around you for those few minutes.
Congrats!
Oh, I have been waiting to see these picts, What a beautiful baby boy, enjoy every minute of those tiny fingers and toes!
Best wishes-
Post a Comment