I have very few photos of myself pregnant. If you've ever been pregnant, you know why. Really does anyone feel like having their photo taken when they've put on 35+ pounds?! But I really wanted to remember what it was like and what I looked like. So I swallowed my pride today so Jake could take a few shots.
7 comments:
I think you look great! Can't wait to meet the new little guy! Good luck in the next few weeks!
Seriously, you look so cute.:) And just think of that cute little baby inside you. Hopefully these last few weeks go by fast for you.:) I can't wait to see some pictures! (also, I WISH I had gained only 35lbs in my pregnancies...haha:)
Becky, you look great! Totally all belly. Hope the last few weeks go well for you. Can't wait to see this little one.
I think you look perfect! And Jackson is pretty cute too!
You are looking great! I am envious you are in the home stretch...We are on pins and needles waiting to hear the news!
Love Jenny
SOOOO cute! You look fabulous! Seriously! My kids thought you just stuck a pillow in your shirt. you are so itty bitty with a nice sized baby in front. ;-) You really look great. And my kids were laughing at Jack's cool ninja poses and trying to imitate him! He couldn't be cuter. Thanks so much for posting pics of you- so sad we can't be there to see more of you!
You look great! But I'm sure you don't feel sexy...
Post a Comment