Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Visit from Parents and Lynn--Day 1

So on Day 1 of the weekend with the Folks and the Jenks we drove to Vermont to Sharon were Joseph smith was born. The drive was absolutely beautiful with the leaves changing. We also stopped by a glass blowing and pottery store which sold stunning glasswork and tableware. It was situated on a waterfall and was fun to see vintage New England Solomon Mack Home/Cellar Ruins
An Old Stone bridge near the Joseph Smith Sr homestead
This is the waterfall right by a cool covered bridge

This is the road to the Joseph Smith Monument and the monument is below.

4 comments:

Heidi Buchi said...

You are going to be a professional hostess by the end of all this!:) I tagged you in "man tag" so look on my blog and go to it, answer those questions!

Luke and Kimmy said...

Looks like they are having fun. remind them to breing me back a shirt.

Glenae said...

So many fun things to see where you live now. I'll bet Holly and Larry are loving time with the kids.

Amy said...

That is so fun that you have all 3 visiting you! Fun pictures. I love the road picture! I could print that up and frame it! I am glad you guys are posting about their trip!