James has writing projects in school and he wrote this without any encouragement from his parents. I laughed so hard when I read this.
It reads: Camila and Abuelita could sail to China. They would probably see Chinese people going around everywhere. They would also go on the Fung Wah bus. They would also probably go to a Chinese restaurant and have the best Chinese food.
4 comments:
I love the name Abuelita! What a funny kid! And he is so smart! I am amazed at his writing skills!
That's awesome. I bet China does have pretty good Chinese food.
He is hilarious! What a smarty too! Tell James I think he has really nice handwriting and I think he is such a smartie, just like his mommy and daddy! Love ya! Heids
I love this picture! So, does James know that Abuelita means grandma in spanish??? He PROBABLY does since he's so smart. Great work Jimmy!
Post a Comment