"Give me your forever . . Not a day less will do . ." Ben Harper
Looks fun! We still haven't dyed our Easter eggs...Is it too late? Love Jenny
James is looking so much older! So is Jack, only 1 more week and we will see you guys though and we can't wait! YAY! Love the lover egg too by the way...he he, heidi
Oh, I love James' poses! I miss that wild kid! It will be fun to see you guys next week. Jack needs to get to know all his cousins!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks fun! We still haven't dyed our Easter eggs...Is it too late?
Love Jenny
James is looking so much older! So is Jack, only 1 more week and we will see you guys though and we can't wait! YAY! Love the lover egg too by the way...he he, heidi
Oh, I love James' poses! I miss that wild kid! It will be fun to see you guys next week. Jack needs to get to know all his cousins!
Post a Comment