Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mystery Solved . . .

So, my cute sister Melis had sported a hat like this a while ago and I told her I wanted one. She remembered and was able to order me one from the greatest website. Maybe everyone else knows about this already, but in case you don't - it's like a very cool online boutique where people can sell homemade items, and so many of them are really cute! This will definitely be my new temptation! Thanks Melis!

www.etsy.com

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love Etsy! That hat is SO cute! YAY for fun sisters who send fun gifts!!

Kim said...

That was so nice of Lissy- the hat is adorable! I'm glad you figured out who sent it to you. ;-) You look so dang cute in it.

Luke and Kimmy said...

Very cute, Becky!

Those pictures of your boys are so much fun. Thank you for sending us some.