Monday, June 1, 2009

House hunting trip and James ill

So poor James is down with the flu, but despite feeling so crappy he said to me this morning in his whispering voice. "Papa Listen . . " Then he began whistling the happy birthday song to me. It took me a while to get what he was doing. What a sweet Lad. He is feeling better today but he was pretty ill yesterday.

From a kleenex waterfall to another. We went to Taughannock Falls during our house hunting trip and took some shots. This drops 215 feet. When we have more time we will hike down to it. But that is another post.



4 comments:

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHAKEY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I hope you are doing something fun! Love James' kleenex water feature. Hope he gets feeling better!

And I love the family shot!

doovie79 said...

Poor James! Hope he is on the mend now!! Sammy is remembering him in her prayers!

Melissa said...

I hope James feels better soon!! I am so sorry. And Jake, you are the man, but you don't need to be told that, but happy birthday anyways. We love you guys and miss you already!! Your new house is soooo cute, we are jealous.

Luke and Kimmy said...

shshshshshshshshshhshshshshshsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkey
hapy birthday