Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Last Week all at Once

We haven't been great bloggers lately so here is the last week starting Sunday to Sunday starting with the remaining pictures of Jackson's birthday.
The "ootball"cake.
Yesterday we went to the Ithaca downtown for Apple Harvest Festival. We had caramel apples, snocones, kettle corn, and people watched. About 30,000 people attend so it was pretty crowded, but fun nevertheless
Jackson has been way into lining up all the cars in the house. It is great since is keeps him so occupied. Not sure if this is a sign for some OCD tendencies though?!?


After church it rained so I had to recover the grill. Lifting the grill cover off the ground unveiled a salamander hotel.
Here are three of them.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Did you see my post about Nate lining up everything in a row? lol I'm glad he's not the only one! I was worried about the OCD thing too.

CK Black Family said...

Yeah for creepy crawly things! Ethan used to line all his cars up too, and then he started categorizing them by color - it's a sign of genius I tell you!!

doovie79 said...

Cute Bday cake and cute Jackson! Salamanders--not so cute!! Brady loves to line things up like that, too, so I hope it is a sign of genius!! We miss you guys!
Love Jenny

Amy said...

Love the football cake. Looks delish. Still love where you live. And those salamanders are awesome!

Luke and Kimmy said...

salamanders!
-luke