Sunday, October 4, 2009

Finally Peace . . .

So, it has been one of "those" Sundays. My boys fought ALL morning long. Which was long, given that conference doesn't begin until 12:00 noon our time. Jack wanted everything James played with, James wanted Jack away from him . . . First session was pretty chaotic to say the least.
However, during second session, suddenly James was sitting on the couch with Jackson and they were both quietly playing "I Spy". Hurrah! Peace AT LAST!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures. Glad that you had some peace. What is that like?

Heidi Buchi said...

They are so cute reading together! I LOVE General Conference weekend, I am glad that you got to have at least one peaceful session of it. So relaxing! We miss you guys too much, you need to come back to visit soon!:(

Kim said...

aww.. what cute brothers! Typical boys though- loving and having fun together and then wrestling and bothering each other! Glad you were able to enjoy the last session though!