Friday, October 16, 2009

Our Crazy Life . . .

Well, as many may have noticed by our lack of recent posts, things have been a bit busy for us lately! I keep hoping things will slow down. But in the meantime, here's some of the things we've been up to . . .
A good friend had her baby this week and so we had their boys over at our house. It got a little late and the boys were tired, so it was movie time with our projector on the big screen. The boys thought it was great fun . . . We had a good time carving pumpkins we got at the farm last week.
Jackson has definitely hit the "terrible twos". His most recent episode of asserting his will: refusing to get out of the bathtub. I even let all the water out and he insisted on laying, face down, in the bathtub. He wouldn't come out without much kicking and screaming. Yikes!
James is enjoying his new (1/2 size) guitar and weekly guitar lessons. Jackson also enjoys them because he always gets a "turn" to jam out on James' or dads' guitar. Rock on!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe how old James is getting! Guitar lessons? That is awesome! We are enjoying the terrible twos at our house too.

Jason said...

I never want to get out of the tub either.

Kim said...

fun update! You didn't showcase all your applesauce or grape juice or anything else you've canned! I've been so jealous! I would love your applesauce recipe... and still need your pesto receipe... but anyways, movie night and guitar lessons look like fun! And Jack cracks me up- that pic is hilarious!

Luke and Kimmy said...

Jack cracks me up.
-luke