Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!

We hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. We had a busy couple of days, but it was fun. I ended up doing James' class party (CRAZY!) at school. We also had a ward Halloween activity yesterday, and then went trick-or-treating tonight.
James went as Bumblebee (of Transformers fame), thanks to Grandma Veigel's fantastic gift of a very cool talking helmet and armpiece. Jackson was very excited to be Tigger, and made very good use of the Tigger outfit James wore when he was younger. I think we've definitely gotten our money's worth out of this costume, especially considering we got it 75% off at the Disney store in Milwaukee way back when I was pregnant with James . . .
At the ward Halloween party with friends.

Let's hit the streets!
Only after we have a snack . . . !

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute cute kids in some great costumes!! Glad you had a fun Halloween!

Kim said...

YAY! Syd and I were so excited to get on and see your kiddos Halloween costumes! SO CUTE! Looks like you had a blast- such a crazy busy weekend with all your parties AND being in charge of James' class party. whew. Hopefully today Jake is back and you are getting some R&R in. And you have gotten your money's worth out of the Tigger costume because you even let Sydney borrow it one year! Jack looked adorable though. Such fun pics! talk to you soon.

Amy said...

Love the costumes. That talking helmut looks pretty darn cool. And good work reusing the tigger costume. Perfect!

doovie79 said...

Cool Costumes!! Looks like so much fun!!Love Jenny

Luke and Kimmy said...

autobots roll out!
-luke

Heidi Buchi said...

WOWEE, Look at that costume James--holy cow you look too real! That whole costume is SWEET!
Oh-and you really can't go wrong with winnie the pooh on cute Jack! He looks adorable!

Heidi Buchi said...

Sorry I meant Tigger-oops, how embarrassing

Laura said...

Jack looks like a clone of James - I remember him in that same costume years ago!

No jobs news yet... basically everything keeps falling through or just isn't the right fit. Probably gonna stick around lovely WI for a few more years yet.... though we did look into upstate NY - but too rural for Adam! :)