One of my favorite winter side dishes is squash with a little butter and salt and pepper. Yum! But, my kids don't agree. I cooked up an acorn squash for Sunday dinner and even let them put cinnamon sugar on it and they still hated it.

What a ham.

I only made James eat about 2 Tablespoons full, but you would have thought I was asking him to eat worms!

Jack wouldn't even swallow any. I put some in his mouth and he spit it back out with a very funny face which I of course couldn't catch on camera. He smiled for me instead. Maybe squash is one of those acquired tastes??
3 comments:
Squash is delish! Love how grossed out he is. And Jackson looks so darn cute smilin!
Ha, ha! Looks like my kids with some things I cook up...Wish you could mail me leftovers!
Love Jenny
I made spaghetti squash last night and I was the only one to eat it. What in the world?! I guess more for us. I love how much James is like Jake. . . bunny ears! haha
Post a Comment