Friday, March 19, 2010

Picnic at Cass Park

It has been forever since I have last blogged. So here goes. . .
We grabbed dinner at Ithaca Bakery tongiht and picnic'd at Cass Park which is on the lakefront. The pictures are from my Blackberry so this is an experiment to see how well it takes pictures.
It was fun watching the Cornell crew teams practice.
There is a huge garden turtle. Which is fun because a turtle is Jackson's favorite animal.
Becky and the boys in the foreground, the boatyard just behind, with Cornell up on the hill.

Say Cheese!!
Climbing on top of the turlte reminded me of the scene in the Neverending Story.

4 comments:

doovie79 said...

What a fun family activity! And what a cute family!! Sammy was sad to see these pics because she said she really misses James! We still loved them, though, so keep posting!
Love Jenny

Heidi Buchi said...

We miss you guys tons too! I love your hair by the way...you look like a hot mama! You guys always go on the funnest adventures! James and Jacks are lucky boys to have you for a mommy!

Amy said...

Ha! I think I see The Nothing back in the trees! Cute pics of everyone!

Chris and Abby said...

You guys always find the neatest places to go. Everytime I look at your BLOG it makes me want to come visit!! You guys look so cute. Miss you!!