Monday, March 1, 2010

Lookalikes? You decide . . .











So I just finished getting ready this morning, you know: shower, hair, makeup. Then Jack took a look at me and said,
"Mom, you look like Harry Potter."
Wow. I know I did my hair a little differently today but that seems a little extreme.
But, then in a 2-year-old mind would that be a compliment? Who knows. I don't even know if he is familiar with the look of the movie Harry Potter, maybe just the illustration from the book cover, which I read aloud to James a while back. Either way it was pretty funny coming from him. I tried to duplicate the look for my close-up, so let me know if I am a twin!
Have a magical day!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Your way hotter than HP - and your eyes just don't have the same smoldering, tormented by teenage angst (and Voldemort) look! :) Miss you guys! - Laura

CK Black Family said...

Haha! All you need are some round glasses and a lightning bolt scar (although you make a much prettier wizard)! Wouldn't it be great if you could have his income!?

doovie79 said...

TOO FUNNY!!! I love what comes out of his mouth! Honestly, though, I love your new do, and HP never crossed my mind as as look-alike...Love ya!
Jenny

Amy said...

Oh my gosh. Jack is hilarious! I would never have thought you looked like HP, but next to the picture I can kind of see where Jack got the idea. Kind of. Although you are much more beautiful!

Luke and Kimmy said...

No way! This is so funny. I don't think you resemble a teenage wizard boy at all. In fact I really like your hair that way.

I'm sorry that I missed you while you were here. Hopefully next time.