Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome Spring!

Hooray!! Spring has come. This week was kinda crazy with weather. There were snow flurries on Tuesday and today was 86 degrees. With the good weather we have been able to get out and get some sunshine. Yesterday we went kayaking and today was all about James' baseball game, and the farmers market. Sorry no pics of that, but some will come.
One great thing about Ithaca is that we can get out on the lake in about 5 minutes. We went kayaking with Jackson in Becky's kayak and James in mine. This is Becky and Jack with a view of my office in the background. Right by the kayak docks is a playground that we have to stop at everytime.
Finally caught up to Becky and Jack.
I didn't know that Becky took this picture. What can I say?
Oh the joys of chocolate butter cookies!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man kayaking looks like SO much fun! Sounds like a great day to me.

Amy said...

Ah, I am jealous of the kayaks! And the lake being so close! So fun. And keep the posts coming. Its been a while!

doovie79 said...

What fun! Wish we could come enjoy the sun and the kayaks!! Love Jake in the sandbox. What a good daddy!
Love Jenny

Hillary said...

I LOVE the picture of Jake in the sandbox!! So classic! Okay Jake random question.. Are you related to Cory James Veigel? If so text me... haha.