Well, sorry this collage didn't quite turn out like I wanted, but it will have to do, because we need a new post!
So, my boys were looking a little scraggly-haired (here they are at the Ithaca Parade). Yikes.
So, they got haircuts. Really short haircuts. You may have to click on the photo to see them larger.
I think the cuts look great and it's great to see their faces! They like the cuts, too. Well at least now they do. The day James got his cut he cried for an hour because he was so annoyed he couldln't play with his long hair anymore and said he hated it short (note: he chose to have it cut short). But, when other people started noticing and commenting, he started liking it, too. Thanks everyone! I can't imagine how much cooler their heads feel. Just in time for the heat. Happy summer everyone!
7 comments:
I LOVE their hair cuts! Love them! Tell James and Jack they look pretty darn cool!
Hair cuts are a good thing. Canon was in need of a hair cut because his hair was getting so long it was always in his face. We decided to attempt to cut it ourselves. Bad idea. He hated it and wouldn't let us touch him. It ended up all crooked and off. Oh well we will have to try again sometime. You boys look so cute with their hair cuts! Hope your having a great summer!
Love the short cuts...now if I can get Max to cut his hair. He just might have a mullet at the end of the summer.
Lookin' sharp, boys!! We can't wait to see it all in person!! We are excited for you to come to Utah!!!
Love Jenny
It's good he likes it now! What can a compliment NOT fix? :)
I am a fan of long hair and I think your boys can pull it off, but their shorter haircuts look great too.
So much cooler for summer! I am sure they are lovnig it now... though I was laughing at James' remorse the day of! Sydney and Mia said they like James and Jack's longer hair AND short hair! I prefer short hair myself but your boys are handsome either way!
Post a Comment