James went back to school on Tuesday. Finally. Not that we wanted to get rid of him, but it seemed strange to start so late, especially when everyone else we knew (outside of this area) started what seems like weeks ago! James had the normal first-day jitters, but was excited to go see all of his friends. This is the first time he has gone back to a school he's been in before. Hooray to not having to move this summer!
The day before school started we went to the mall in Syracuse to buy a dress for me for a fancy hospital "Charity gala" that Jake and I are going to on Saturday (stay tuned). The mall is aptly named "Carousel mall". This is what Jake and the boys did while I shopped.
3 comments:
So fun that he gets to ride the bus and so fun that he doesn't have to get used to new friends and a new school!
Can't wait to see your dress!
I love how Jack was in his PJ's holding hands with James! So cute. Can't wait to see your fancy dress!
Love Jenny
Dylan wants to ride on Scott and Madeline's bus too.:) And how fun that you got to shop for your dress without kids while they were on the carousel with dad. I hope we get to see your dress!:)
Post a Comment