Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy To You . . .

When our kids were little they couldn't quite get the word "Birthday" in the song. So, Happy To You Jack! Our little "miracle baby" as we called him is now 3 years old.
We started breakfast with balloons, a candle and waffles (Jack's request). So excited for the birthday to finally be here. More pictures later . . .
We can't celebrate a birthday with Jack without giving thanks that unfortunately will probably not get to the people who it's intended for, but:
Thanks to the anonymous donor/s who give to the University of Utah Miracle Fund for those who can't afford the full cost of IVF. I can't possibly express the amazing gift of this beautiful boy that you have given us through your generosity.
Thanks to those who spend their efforts in developing and performing amazing medical technologies that my brain can't even comprehend. Again, words can't express the potential that your work has created. The joy that you have given us and the life that is infinitely valuable.
THANKS.

5 comments:

Kristen Sheranian said...

Wow it is a miracle! That is so awesome that you were blessed with such a sweet boy!

Tiffany said...

I don't have much to say except for AMEN!
So glad Jackson is part of your family. :)

doovie79 said...

Isn't he adorable! I loved to hear his little voice on the phone today! Wish we could give him a birthday squeeze! We are so grateful he is part of our family. He is certainly a miracle!
Luv ya--Jenny

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Jack! And I have the same feelings concerning IV. It really is a miracle!

Merkley Jiating said...

Such a sweet letter at the end. I am glad that you could have Jack. I can tell how happy he makes you!