Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mr. Potatohead, Another trip into Boston

So this am while getting ready for church Jack played with the parts to Mr Potatohead and we joined in. Yesterday we went into Boston and saw The USS Constitution "Old Ironsides" a 200 year old ship, USS Cassin Young which made for a good playground for James, Old North Church where the lanterns were hung, Paul Revere's home which was built in the mid 1600's, and had the best cannolis I've ever had, as well as the first cannoli I've ever had. Becky said it was one of the best things she has ever eaten. sorry no pic

First Jack
Then James
The blessings of fatherhood
(as a physician I do not condone any one to place objects in their ears)
Boston Temple
We pass it every time we go into town
The "T" never gets old for James
USS Constitution sleeping quarters
Stowaway
Cannon

Stowaway II
It is hard to see James with his Camo
USS Cassin Young
Outside Old Ironsides
Collin joined us for this picture
Anchors away

Old Ironsides
On USS Cassin Young with Boston across the harbor
More Battleship

Paul Revere's home. It had some of his original furniture. Pretty cool

4 comments:

Glenae said...

Going to Amy's blog finally worked. So many fun things to see around there. Your boys are so cute! I'm glad you are a blogger. My kids all have blogs. It may be the only way you cousins get to see each other's kids!!!

Luke and Kimmy said...

I love the picture of James sitting on the canon! It is totally a Veigel picture.

-Luke

School Links said...

Jake this Kory's wife Lisa. I love the Mr. Potato head ears!! There does sound like lots of fun things to do/see back there.It is really fun to see your kids. They are so cute....what a sad song, I am glad that it is a bit happier now though.

Amy said...

I swear I commented on the post. Did you delete it? ;)
Very cute and once again it looks like you are enjoying Boston. I am glad you pointed James out in is camo. I didn't even see him there! ;) Say Hi to James and Jackson from all the kids!